Forum Replies Created
Think i found the cause and fixed it.
There was an issue with curl that was fixed with an operating system update (Fedora 19)
I haven’t changed it back use google yet but don’t think it will have an issue.
Yes, it had been working fine for months.
I’d upgraded the plugin a couple of times, and it had still been working.
It stopped working and I’ve updated to the latest version and it’s still not working.
I’m sure it’s some issue with the return from the service as it’s showing SUCCESS for the three steps in the logs.
Yes, that seems to work just fine.
ShaneNovember 25, 2013 at 9:06 pm in reply to: eStore – duplicate customer entries, paypal consistent 2 retries #59172
Plot thickens, I’ve been receiving the email notifications of the sales, including the email to the customer, but they’re not receiving the emails.
I have full control of the server with a root based VPS and am happy diving into the various configurations of webserver etc but can’t see what could be causing the first response to PayPal to be something other than 200 which it gets on the second try a minute later.
Any hints on what to deeper dive into would be greatly appreciated.
While i certainly understand the plugin is reacting to inputs as designed any insight into what other folks have had to fix would be really useful based on similar threads I’ve seen.
Thanks in advance,
Tried that and generated a encrypted link
Saying file not found.
The product listing is the full URL to the file and by itself works ok. There are no spaces in the file name or URL and .htaccess/ .htpasswd have been removed from the plugin directory.
The files are held in a /downloads directory under the main site.
New plugins installed and seem to be working well.
I did miss a step in the aweber integration and have set that up.
My main concern at the moment is that my downloads (exe and dmg files ) are showing up as binary in the browser rather than actually downloading.
I have removed the .htaccess and .htpassword files. The files are held in a downloads direction that is linked under the blog. Direct download of the files from the normal link works fine.
It’s finding the file fine, just doesn’t seem to be parsing it correctly as a download.
I believe I’m also running older versions of most of the plugins as the Google Analytics is missing from eStore etc.
I have raised a request for the latest versions of the 3 plugins.
Once received I’ll update and retest.
Things have been working previously and have been tested.
I already followed that and changed the url’s to absolute rather than relative. The new twist is that it’s opening the binary file in the browser now rather than downloading the file.
Ok I understand that when a purchase is made, the eMember record is being pr-epopulated, however when users try to register themselves they are saying that the register button is greyed out and not doing anything.
if i use the form myself there is no issue with registering a new user.