Forum Replies Created
August 22, 2011 at 9:02 pm in reply to: My store is counting some "invisible" sales #25183
So, how does one remove the “duplicate sales” from the new item created by copying another item?February 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm in reply to: Members show up on eMember dashboard but not under manage members #29411
Hmmm. Me too! jQuery problem?February 22, 2011 at 10:44 pm in reply to: Manual Checkout not Creating a new eMember account #29183
Yes, Please! Perfect!February 18, 2011 at 8:57 pm in reply to: Apply Coupon Discount to Total Amount #19185
I am having the same problem as Nettio. Using manual checkout, I can redeem a one-time coupon as many times as I want. All the debug logs say SUCCESS in every step. Using eStore version 3.0.5February 7, 2011 at 11:34 am in reply to: All works fine in Sandbox mode, but no registration email sent in real mode #28731
I feel silly. In Step 5 of “what-to-do-if-the-debug-file-is-empty”, my Paypal Settings appeared to say I had IPN messages turned on, but after re-setting them to force, everything started working as it should.
Thanks for a rock-solid app and for such a useful troubleshooting post.February 5, 2011 at 11:04 pm in reply to: All works fine in Sandbox mode, but no registration email sent in real mode #28729
Deactivated all plugins and theme. Problem still persists.February 5, 2011 at 10:56 pm in reply to: What to do if the Debug file is empty or New Debug info is not getting added #18263
Sorry to post here, which is really a duplicate of the forum post I started earlier, but I thought that posting here would be more approprotate. Feel free to delete either of them.
As for my symptoms:
Everything checks out from Step 1 to 5,
– “Enable Debug” checkbox is checked.
– “Use Automatic Post Payment Processing” checkbox is checked.
– Accessing the “paypal.php” file directly triggers the plugin and I see: “Debug is enabled. Check the ipn_handle_debug.log file for debug output.” Then the ipn log file shows: “SUCCESS :This debug line was generated because you entered the URL of the ipn handling script in the browser.”
– Using my paypal sandbox account, and running the test outlined (making sure I use an existing product) I get all SUCCESS in the debug log.
– “Instant Payment Notification Preferences” settings in my PayPal profile say that IPN is enabled.
– No transaction recorded in eStore
– No registration e-mail sent with eMember
– No transaction recorded in eMember
– No transaction recorded in eAffiliate
– ipn log file empty (when not in Sandbox mode)February 5, 2011 at 4:59 pm in reply to: All works fine in Sandbox mode, but no registration email sent in real mode #28728
I re-did a test in sandbox mode as outlined in Step 4 of “what-to-do-if-the-debug-file-is-empty” with data from a real product present in my catalog.
Everything worked fine. Got all the e-mails, All the users, members and affiliates were created.
Where can my probem be since I don’t get this in “real” mode? The symptoms are still the same as described in my original post.February 5, 2011 at 4:48 pm in reply to: All works fine in Sandbox mode, but no registration email sent in real mode #28727
Yes, of course, the AK-1234 product ID failed. I have no problem with that. And regarding the IPN, I thought it did not matter what Paypal wants to send the IPN to, since wp-eStore overrides it. Doesn’t it override it?February 4, 2011 at 6:46 pm in reply to: All works fine in Sandbox mode, but no registration email sent in real mode #28725
Forgot to add results for Step 5:
– Instant Payment Notification Preferences says that I am set ON for sending IPN messages to “http://www.unlimitedbrain.com/scripts/paypal-ipn.php”