Forum Replies Created
April 9, 2015 at 12:52 am in reply to: PhotoSeller – Main gallery home page thumbnail size #69432
That’s much better Peter, Thank you. The problem I had with Template 1 is that the caption was truncated. I thought that not being able to see the whole gallery label was confusing from a user’s perspective.
Yes the previous issue with Chrome was resolved.
And thank you too for the recommendations on the various caching plugins.
I hope 2014 is a good year for you in all respects.
Regarding super cache and eStore, I followed the suggestions in the workaround found here…
Afterwards I was able to add product to the cart from my phone.
Would you please check again and see if you can add product to the cart now as well?
Another thing, I seem to remember having conflicts with supercache on another site and ended up using W3 Total Cache. Any opinions on using one over the other with respect to eStore?
Thank you very much.
The caching plugin I’m using is wp-supercache.
Thank you both for your help.
Great! Thank you!
Thank you Ruhul, I’ll send the form this morning.
I deactivated then deleted the plugin version 6.2.1. from the dashboard, uploaded a fresh zip file through the admin panel as usual, then reactivated the plugin.
When checking functionality on the site after the upgrade links which had been working beforehand -I only checked as far as the sidebar widgets, were no longer behaving as expected.
Site address is : [http://www.origamispirit.com]
Thank you for your support.
I’d tried upgrading on at least three previous occasions from 6.2.1 to 6.9.2 using both installation procedures described in the tips and tricks documentation for upgrading. Neither worked.
On this most recent attempt I included the additional step of repairing and optimizing the DB. That additional step didn’t solve the issue and the result was identical to the problems encountered with previous attempts: misdirected widget links and parts of the layout inoperable.
With wp_estore v. 6.2.1. there are no issues.
Permissions issue was solved but the problem of buggy site behavior after upgrading to wp_Estore 6.9.2 persists.
These are the steps I’ve taken:
1. Deactivated wp_Estore v.6.2.1 from the dashboard
2. Deleted wp_Estore v.6.2.1 plugin.
3, Purged all WP caches
4, Purged CLOUDFLARE cache.
5, Purged Browser cache.
6. Repaired and optimized database.
7 Uploaded wp_Estore version 6.9.2 zip file from the dashboard
8 Activated wp_Estore
9. Checked functionality on the site.
Buggy behavior when checking functionality such as widgets linking to the wrong urls and the header image disappearing.
Was able to restore to a backup.
Here are some vitals:
WP Version: 3.5.1
Theme: Thesis 1.8.2
Host: WP Engine
JohnDecember 17, 2012 at 9:30 pm in reply to: Not receiving Email after Free eMmenber Registration #52479
I’ve installed the email tester plugin and successfully sent an email from the site to my onw email address.December 17, 2012 at 4:38 pm in reply to: Not receiving Email after Free eMmenber Registration #52478
Apologies for the misspellings in the subject line. I was in too much of a hurry. –John
OK, I got this to work.
I have wp-super cache installed and I had not saved the necessary code changes in wp-cache-phase1.php file as per the instructions described at…