Forum Replies Created
When I get emails from eMember registration, I send out newsletters from Mailchimp- those pictures work fine.
The problem is with the automatic emails coming from WordPress. I can send you a screenshot or other info if you want.
This is happening in my regular email and cell phone email.
1. For some of my subscribers, I am using the WordPress Jetpack widget (they can get it through email)
2. I have added other people to my email list from eMember (when they register for a free membership)
3. Some (only a few) added their name through a plug in called OptIn Skin, a plugin that lets you put attractive skins on the post to get people’s emails.
It is an artist’s site, so pictures are key- they need to show up.
The latest post included a link to a YouTube video. Where the picture should be it is just blank (like it’s not read at all).
Other email posts omitted the pictures as well. I can forward it to you if necessary.
I can’t get the contents of the log files. I did what the video said, and saved the link to my desktop but when I open it it says:
[03/18/2014 11:21 PM] – Advisory : Log file reset.
No other info- no success, etc.
Now when someone tries to subscribe, emember doesn’t know whether is is a free or premium membership. Before it gave a free one after the paypal payment.
Now,after redirect, the email goes to the person asking them to register and they are directed to the registration page. He registers, then it says he has no access, and on my dashboard, he is in my members list, but with no level.
What can I do to get the contents of the log files? thanks
Ok I deactivated and deleted both estore and ememeber- I did the manual request for the reinstall. Do you know when I will get the links- do I get them in my email?
OK thank you- it may be an added value feature for your product. I see that many of my downloadable PDF’s are being downloaded, but I have no idea about the videos being watched. (The PDF’s correspond to the video).
Thanks so much! Can I submit my website to be placed on your as an example of using emembe, lightbox and estore together?
OK I sent it. Thanks
I think this is it. It said it was the permalink on top of the post.
I tried other .mov movies, used flowplayer and received the same results.
Lightbox not working. I followed the lightbox AmazonS3 tutorial on your site exactly. I put the shortcode in as Kurt tells you to, I chose flowplayer, and I link it to an image, and when I check the post, the image is there, there is no arrow on it, and when I click on the image, it just skips down to the blank area of the post- no Lightbox. The shortcode is below. I tried it many times.
The video works within AS3.
[wp_lightbox_flowplayer_video link=”https://s3.amazonaws.com/membership1.corndogart.com/character_dev.mov” width=”640″ height=”480″ source=”http://corndogart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/did-you-see-that-low-res-3.jpg”%5D
1. Does this mean that the lightbox Ultimate can’t read a Quicktime movie. and therefore I need to upload a different type of movie?
2. I have saved video are “protected m4v meaning (to my understanding that means it will only open in iTunes.) Will they open in Lightbox Ultimate?
Don’t know if you can answer this, but the whole reason I want AS3 is to protect my videos from download. Can AS3 do that? I just want them to view.
I already have eStore am at the point of getting eMember and Hosting my videos on Amazon s3, even though it looks complicated. My question is: Can I still keep all my other files, jpg’s etc. on my GoDaddy hosting account, using WP, and still use Amazon s3 specifically for my videos and pdf’s that I want to drip feed on a member site? Can they be used together?
You have great customer support. thanks.
1. Ok- I tried the lightbox (I assume I still have to use Amazon S3 to host the videos and secure them, and that Lightbox is simply to allow people to view them on my site.)
2. I am concerned with compatibility- I am on a MacBook and the .Mov example would not open. Amazon S3 example DID work though. I also saw that .Mov and the Amazon S3 examples opened in something called “Flowplayer” Does this mean that any person viewing this would need to install Flowplayer on their own computer if they didn’t have it? How compaitble is the lightbox?
Very Interesting! Your support is awesome- thanks!
1- I’ll look into the amazon S3
2- So regarding your suggestion on the eStore’s APR feature, I plan on making a subscription site with various membership levels (4-8 week classes with dripped content.) Would it be better to get eMember for this?
3. Is eStore compatible with MagicMember? I am looking at both eMember and MagicMember.