Forum Replies Created
So I have been trying to figure this feature out! I understand the scam protection that you are providing with the complex coupon system, and I appreciate that!
Is there any way to keep the system from reseting the cart wen someone tries to change the quantity after discount? I there a way to make the warning bigger or stand out more? It seems that people do not notice the warning because it is in the same location, has same font size and color as the other warning “hit enter to update cart”.
I sent you an email about doing some custom programming for me? Did you get it? It is in regards to this same inquiry.
Awesome! Do I set the URL in paypal or eStore settings. If eStore where?
Here is the exact error
The encoded file /home/content/b/l/o/blog4biz101/html/dougwelpton/drloveblog/wp-content/plugins/wp-pdf-stamper/lib/fpdi/pdf_parser.php requires a license file.
The license file /home/content/b/l/o/blog4biz101/html/dougwelpton/drloveblog/wp-content/plugins/wp-pdf-stamper/lib/fpdi/.htFPDI_PDF-Parser.icl has expired. in Unknown on line 0July 14, 2010 at 3:41 pm in reply to: Large File Download Issue Workarounds (Downloads stopping at a certain point) #19627
Yeah that makes sense, which is why I was wondering…ThanksJuly 14, 2010 at 3:52 am in reply to: Large File Download Issue Workarounds (Downloads stopping at a certain point) #19625
So with the pay per view option, if someone finds the page that has the content that is only available when payed for they will be able to view it without purchasing it?
The pay per view option does not protect the page in any way?July 14, 2010 at 12:59 am in reply to: Shipping cost from Cart to PayPal does not carry over #22400
Ok my bad!! I did not realize the box was checked in the Payment Gateway Settings to use PayPal Profile Based Shipping…
Stupid me, should have done more trouble shooting first!
IS there any news on this? Did you get my login info??
1. Trigger Rule: From:[^n|.]+email@example.com
2. From Email Address: Dr. Doug Welpton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3. eStore Version: 3.9.1
4. Yes ajax
I have a similar issue…set it up the way you instructed, but when I test the system for a purchase or a subscribe option (for free download) it does not put the customers info into my aweber list it uses my From email address and adds me to the aweber list?
Any help would be appreciated!
1. Verify that the URL you have specified in the “Digital Content URL” field is not resulting in a 404 error (meaning there is a type in the URL). You can check this by copying and pasting the true URL into your browser and seeing if the file downloads properly.
Checked and I can download the link directly
2. Please delete the following two files “.htaccess”, “.htpasswd ” from the downloads directory of the eStore plugin and try the download again.
Deleted still not working
3. Please Make sure that you do not have any spaces in the file name of your downloadable file. It is okay to have spaces in the file name on your PC (e.g. My eBook.zip) but remember when you upload it on the server it becomes a URL and a proper URL should not have spaces.
No space and still not working
this is the link that I get after purchase
I am using version 3.8.4 of the plugin and Version 3.0 of WordPress
yep, I am having the same problem keep getting this error;
Requested File Could Not Be Found
ok thanks for the help having that plugin to check is very helpful!! But I have fixed the problem!
here is what I had to do, I had to create a php5.ini file in my root directory and add these lines of code there…
Replacing ‘your-absolutepath’ with the hosting accounts actual absolutepath (noted for anyone that finds this thread and needs help with the same problem)
Originally I tried adding those lines of code to the php.ini file which did not work.