Forum Replies Created
After a little more searching/testing I was able to answer my own question.
I had to:
(1) Go to eStore after the new member completed the subscription purchase and the registration email link.
(2) Click “Edit details” next to the customer name and enter their eMember member id into the empty box. This box does not show until you click “Edit details” next to the customer name which is why I did not see it at first.
(3) Once you save and then go login as that customer you will see the order in their order history screen just as expected.
I guess it is important for it to stay modular like that because someone can purchase estore without having to purchase emember.
We can call this case closed unless you want to add anything that perhaps I missed.
I uploaded the new emember build and it works Great! All elements are now automatically switching to https as needed.
Thanks for the quick response and fix.
I have made it so all the following 3 plugins will load the HTTPS version of the scripts when it’s on a HTTPS page. This should make your life easier as you don’t have to do any tweaking in the plugin code.
Hello, Quick question for you. I am using eMembers v6.2.6 and WP 3.1 but it looks like this fix is not implemented. I am getting the partial encryption alerts and it shows that emember is still pulling the following files via http even though the page is HTTPS.
-> I understand the problem but then I came across this post saying the problem was fixed so I wanted to check with you and see if it is not fixed in v6.2.6? (and v6.2.2 tested that one also).
I am really trying to avoid having to:
(1) Put my entire site on HTTPS
(2) Use a plugin to solve the problem http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-https/
NOTE: I am using 3 of your major plugins (members, affiliate and ecommerce) and it is ONLY eMembers that is not switching to https correctly. I think that should help narrow it down a bit plus the exact files above that are still pulling from http on an ssl page.
Ran into this same problem of the custom field button not working.
So I did the logical thing and started to disable plugins to see if there was a conflict but none of that helped.
I was on eMembers 6.2.2 + WP 3.1 so I upgraded to eMembers 6.2.6 which was the latest as of today and STILL NO GO.
After a little FireBug debugging I decided to Disable the header admin bar that they added in wordpress 3.1 and adding custom fields works just fine now.
Hopefully that tip can save alot of people some frustration!