Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › WP eStore F.A.Q/Instructions › WP eStore Common Troubleshooting Links
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 4 months ago by amin007.
February 9, 2010 at 10:36 pm #770amin007Participant
In this post I have provided links to some of the most common issues and solutions that users face when using the WP eStore plugin.
1) I keep getting a pending payment email from the eStore or my debug says the payment is pending
A pending payment usually happens when your PayPal account profile is not settup correctly. The following forum post will help clear up this issue:
2) I am getting an error when trying to download files using the encrypted download link.
For encrypted download link issues the best place to start is the following checklist:
3) Every time I add more than one item to the cart it loses the items I had already added previously. Or when I browse to a different page of my website with items in the cart, the shopping cart gets cleared (items disappear).
The most common cause of this issue is a PHP session issue on your server. The following post will explain more about this and how to fix it.
4) I would like to change the images my cart uses but I do not know how.
Changing an image used by the eStore plugin is simple. Please see the following post for more details on how to do this: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-buy-button-images-for-estore-and-simple-shopping-cart-plugins
5) My plugin just stopped working and I do not know why.
Please see the following checklist: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/my-plugin-just-stopped-working
6) The plugin says that it is sending the emails to the customers but my customers are not receiving them.
There are many reasons an email may not get to the customer’s inbox. The following post will explain why the email may not be getting to your customer’s email address:
7) I would like to translate the plugin into my local language how can I do this?
The following post will explain how to do this: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/plugin-language-translation
Can I change the messages displayed by the WP eStore plugin?
Yes you can customize the text messages displayed by the eStore plugin. This post will explain how to do this: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/how-to-customize-various-textmessages-displayed-by-the-plugin
9) I am having some display/rendering issues with the plugin images and buttons or one of my other plugins stopped working when I activated the WP eStore.
Most rendering/display issues happen when there is a theme or plugin conflict. The following will explain how to troubleshot this and figure out what the cause of this conflict is.
Theme and Plugin Conflict Test:
Plugins that Don’t Play Nice (Known Plugins that Cause Issues):
10) When I add a product, coupon or customer, it says that the operation was successful but it did not get added.
This issue usually happens when you do not follow the update instruction to update a plugin. The following post will explain how to fix this issue.
11) PayPal sent me an email saying Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPN sent to the following URL(s) are failing. What do I do to fix this?
The IPN can fail for many reasons. The following checklist will help you find the cause of this and fix it: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/ipn-sent-to-wp-estore-are-failing
12) I need to enable the debug for troubleshooting but I do not know how to do this.
Enabling the debug is easy. The following will explain how to do this: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/how-and-when-to-enable-debug-and-what-does-it-do
13) I enabled the debug file and ran a test transaction but the file is empty.
The debug can be empty for a few reasons. The following checklist will help you find out why this is happening: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/what-to-do-if-the-debug-file-is-empty
14) I want to create a specific checkout page for eStore. How can I do that?
Check the following post:
- The topic ‘WP eStore Common Troubleshooting Links’ is closed to new replies.