October 9, 2013 at 9:58 am #9815
Once images have been added to the cart, and ‘Continue Shopping’ button is clicked whilst in the shopping cart page, it refreshes the shopping cart page whereas in the WP Photo Seller Settings, it should take visitors to the gallery page.
How do I change this?October 9, 2013 at 12:41 pm #58231
I think you may have found a bug.
We will fix this and release another version very soon.October 9, 2013 at 12:49 pm #58232
Thanks for the quick reply.October 10, 2013 at 2:52 am #58233adminKeymaster
This has been fixed. Please reload a fresh new copy of this plugin:October 10, 2013 at 11:11 am #58234
Thank you so much for a very speedy response!
One more thing if I may..
When a customer adds, for example, 3 of the same sized photograph to their cart, the message ‘Item(s) successfully added to cart’ appears with 1) 9 x 6 Gloss Print whereas it should read 3) 9 x 6 Gloss Print
The 3 do appear in the cart when ‘View cart’ is clicked but ideally the message after adding them to the cart would state the correct amount. Is this possible please?October 11, 2013 at 12:10 am #58235
Currently the numbers which appear in the “Items added” message are not meant to convey quantities but are there to signify a list of items added.
You make a valid point however and we will see if we can improve this by including the quantity added.October 11, 2013 at 1:12 pm #58236
Thank you again for the great support
If you are able to include the quantity added, do you know how soon it will be available?November 30, 2013 at 12:33 am #58237
Several issues with the shopping cart and the “Continue Shopping” button:
1. After an item is added to cart, and the window pops up with the message “Item(s) successfully added, 1) Digital – etc” and then the buyer sees two buttons “View Cart” and “Back to Gallery” (there is no “Continue Shopping” button). In the YouTube demo of Photo Seller, there is a “View Cart” and “Continue Shopping” button in this pop-up window.
2. When a buyer clicks “Back to Gallery” after adding an item to the cart, then after looking through the gallery he decides he doesn’t want to add anymore items to the cart, he cannot find his cart. He does not see a “View Cart” button anywhere on the photo seller gallery. When the buyer eventually figures out that he should click another photo and Add it to Cart (an item that they don’t actually want), then he can see his cart again and he can just delete the unwanted item. How can we avoid this work-around?
3. When the buyer is actually in the view cart page, then he will see a “Continue Shopping” button, but it doesn’t work. If he clicks it while in the view cart page, it brings him to a blank page called “Galleries”, not to my Photo Seller Gallery page.
Please advise ASAP. Thanks! AndiNovember 30, 2013 at 12:55 am #58238
See my answers below:
1) We changed the wording of the button from “Continue Shopping” to “Back To Gallery” because we thought it makes more sense.
2) You can add a compact cart widget to your sidebar by choosing the widget named “WPS Shopping Cart”, OR, you can use the following shortcode anywhere on the page – [WPS_show_cart]
3) Please try downloading the latest version of photo seller to see if this worksNovember 30, 2013 at 6:08 am #58239
1) okay. makes sense.
2) added shortcode. works perfectly.
3) downloaded latest version. works perfectly.
Thanks Peter!December 1, 2013 at 7:35 pm #58240
Hi Peter – can you please edit my posts to delete the occurrence of my url name on this forum? It’s mentioned in this string and in the string titled ‘The “Add To Cart” form is not displaying correctly’. Thanks!December 1, 2013 at 11:27 pm #58241adminKeymaster
I have removed your URLs.December 2, 2013 at 3:20 pm #58242
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.