You are here:
Thank you very much for your answer. I checked everything in the checklist, everything was correct. The problem is resolved, however, and here is what was the error (I post it in case someone else faces the same situation in the future): AmazonS3 prompt me to create an IAM user first instead of giving me my root credentials right away, and I mistakenly thought that these were the credentials I should use in the first place.(IAM user’s). Silly of me I know, but amazon makes it really difficult granting permissions and all. Anyway, I requested the root keys that I hadn’t downloaded before; then I replaced the old ones in the wp estore too, and everything works perfectly as it should!