Forum Replies Created
To follow up with my “generate links” tool question above…does an affiliate get full credit if the following happens?
1. The affiliate sends out a link to page with free resources and a promotional video for a paid program.
2. The customer clicks on the “learn more” button and is taken to a new page that has complete information about the paid program. The customer buys on this second page.
Does the affiliate get the credit, even though the link they gave out was not the actual page you buy from? I am hoping this is the case.
Note, both pages live on the same domain and are part of the same WordPress site.July 22, 2015 at 2:40 am in reply to: Wishlist member integration – Automatic cancellation for recurring payments #70855
no problems, just wondering if the username had to be the same as I thought I read that somewhere. thanks!July 21, 2015 at 1:31 am in reply to: Wishlist member integration – Automatic cancellation for recurring payments #70853
Does the WishList username of the member need to be the email they purchased with?
1. Is it possible to change “Your Price” to “Your Donation”?
2. Can we set it up so if they leave the “Your Price” box empty it just charges the $97 price?
3. Can we have a price already in the box as a suggestion of what to give, but then they can change it if they want?