Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › Payment Gateway – PayPal Payflow Pro?
Tagged: Paypal Payments Pro
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 7 months ago by wpCommerce.
May 28, 2010 at 7:01 pm #1272miwebmediaMember
love the product but I am working with payflo pro from paypal.
anyone know how to tie this into the estore?
WillMay 29, 2010 at 1:56 am #21039amin007Participant
PayPal PayFlow Pro is a paid solution which is best suited for people with moderate to high sales volume. This is not an ideal solution for someone starting out (which most of my customers are).
Down the path I will definitely look into adding it but at the moment I have no plans to add PayFlow Pro into eStore.August 8, 2013 at 10:19 pm #21040clarkdcadMember
Since the post I read on this topic is 3 years old, I need to get up-to-date feedback on the following:
I just purchased the WP eStore Plugin and want to have an option for my customers to checkout my site using their credit cards. I see you have an additional Plugin for $40 – WP Payment Gateway Bundle Addon Plugin. I believe this will work for what I need to do. My question (before I purchase it) is:
Does this plugin also work with PayPal’s new PayFlow Pro gateway?
PayPal Payments Pro … PayPal Pro, is their older version and although they support it we just switched over to PayFlow Pro and I need to make sure that this will work with your Plugin.
DeanAugust 9, 2013 at 5:50 am #21041wpCommerceModerator
Hi, currently this is what we offer in the payment gateway bundle addon:
1. PayPal Payments Pro – on-site credit card checkout for both one-time and recurring payments. Your users won’t need to leave your website for making the payments.
2. PayPal Payments Advanced – one-time checkout option (no recurring). It allows you to customize the checkout page template (the page where a user will make the payments). Currently the addon only supports layout A.
For more information please check the payment gateway bundle addon page:
If you use only WP eStore you will get the following features:
1. PayPal Website Payments Standard – Checkout using “Add to Cart”, “Buy Now” or “Subscription type” buttons. The user is directed to the PayPal website to make the payments (not on-site checkout).
You can learn more about different types of buttons here: https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/different-types-of-payment-buttons-and-their-behaviour
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.