December 1, 2011 at 1:29 am #4909
Hi … me again
There are two PDFs to download for my special offer. I have specified
in the Digital Product URL. The Thank you email gives two download links, but the links are for the same pdf.
Dates Book + FOCUS for Windows –
Part 1 : [admin removed link]
Part 2 : [admin removed link]
(These are 2 separate eBooks, not 2 parts of one eBook). What have I missed?
ThanksDecember 1, 2011 at 3:06 am #39064
Just an observation… there is a double slash (//) in your file URL that you should correct.
Does it stamp the two PDF files correctly in the two encrypted links that it gives in part1 and part2?December 1, 2011 at 4:42 am #39065
yes – both PDFs are stamped. WordPress puts the double slashes in. I take them out … and they go right back in.
from the Media LibraryDecember 1, 2011 at 5:50 am #39066
Okay so your issue is that it says the word “Part” in there for each of the files right?December 1, 2011 at 5:24 pm #39067
No …. my issue is that both links are to the same book. It didn’t stamp the second book … nor did it give a link to it.
I would prefer it said Book 1 and Book2 … but that is minor.December 2, 2011 at 2:28 am #39068
okay lets do the following:
1) First load fresh builds of eStore and the PDF stamper plugin:
2) Create two eStore products for each of these PDF files. You can name the first product “Dates Book” and the 2nd product “FOCUS for Windows” (make sure the stamping checkbox is enabled)
3) Create a 3rd product named “Dates Book + FOCUS for Windows” and use the product IDs of the above two products (created in step2) separated by comma in the “Digital Product URL” field of this product (we are basically making a packaged product). Check the stamping flag for this product too.
4) Now, place a buy button for the product created in step 3 and do a test transaction with it.December 2, 2011 at 6:49 am #39069
I did as you asked … however, the eStore had kept all of the previous information. I don’t know if this makes any difference.
My new product ID is 8
Product Name: Dates Book and FOCUS for Windows Test
Digital Product URL: 3,4
Downloadable is checked
AddOn Settings: Stamp the PDF File is checked. Nothing else
This gave me the two books, but they were not stamped. The AddOn Settings checkbox for PDF Stamper was enabled on all books.December 2, 2011 at 9:17 am #39070
You also need to check the stamping flag under the Addon Settings for product 8 too (this is the product you are actually buying)December 2, 2011 at 5:09 pm #39071
It is checked = all three products have the AddOn Settings checked … as stated above.December 3, 2011 at 3:08 am #39072
I have sent you an email to get site access so I can check it out.June 8, 2014 at 3:00 pm #39073ladyzenMember
I have multiple digital PDF files and of course there is a different file location for each one. I’d like to do a drop down (since I have at present 13 files and don’t want my page cluttered up or too long) and want to know if this is possible with digital downloads or do you have to put a Add To Cart button for each one on your specific page…? I don’t see a place to insert separate URLs in the ‘Variations’ area. Any help on this would be appreciated – thanks!June 8, 2014 at 4:21 pm #39074wzpModerator
You are not using the PDF Stamper with these files?
You can create a bundled product for each variation, and then specify the Product ID for each variation.June 9, 2014 at 1:40 am #39075
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.