- This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Support site for Tips and Tricks HQ premium products
Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP Affiliate Platform › WP Affiliate Troubleshooting › Affiliate Platform – Get Invalid Login after Forgot Password
Tagged: affiliate login, affiliate program, forgotten password, Password Reset, pay pal log-in error, user
I’m having the same problem. I’m using WP Affiliate Platform with Woocommerce, and my affiliates get the message “Invalid Login. Please try again with correct user name and password.” I tried creating an account myself, got the same problem, tried the password reset and got an email with the new password but that didn’t work either. I just installed a fresh update of the plugin and the problem is still there.
I just did the following myself and it worked fine for me:
1) Created an affiliate account.
2) Use the username and password log into the account to make sure I can log in.
3) Then I logged out and used the forgot password option.
4) I got the email with the random password.
5) I used that new password to log into my affiliate account then updated my profile with my desired password.
Have I missed anything?