January 23, 2013 at 7:53 pm #8408mysterymindsMember
After reading the information provided in your website I have bought the plugin and it seems that your plugin don’t work the same way as you mentioned in the documentation or it is outdated.
I have followed step by step process of your installation process of your plugin. I was able to do the first level process which is
1. Adding the nextgen gallery
2. Add to Cart works for the first time as a default
3. Even this part of “BUY NOW” works fine [nggallery id=1 template=wp-eStore-auto] but the problem with that for us we are not offering anything of online but the payment would be manual. So based on that we want it be added to the card functionality.
4. Use can add the pictures by clicking “Add to Cart” and see all the images and can finally manually do the payments.
4. I wanted it to be in the template as we have many photographs to be uploaded daily so the issue starts here….
Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_eStore_ngg_add_to_cart() in /hermes/waloraweb065/b2305/pow.vega2000/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/eStore-nextgen-gallery-addon/view/gallery-wp-eStore-auto-addtocart.php on line 67January 23, 2013 at 10:40 pm #53319PeterMember
Can you please send a link to the page containing your store so we can take a look?
Also what do you mean by the following?
Add to Cart works for the first time as a default
Are you saying that subsequent attempts to add to cart don’t work?January 24, 2013 at 7:50 am #53320mysterymindsMember
Yes you are right
Add to cart the button is being displayed properly in the [http://www.eventsphotographyltd.com/gallery-page-test] but when I this as a base template for mass upload it throws a fatal error
The manual way of configuring I used on this first page which is
Below is the page which I have used as mass upload – The template is based on the ID which as been generated from the first link I have provided above.
[http://www.eventsphotographyltd.com/sample-page/] – this is the page where I use the method 2 which is based on mass upload – this is exactly where I get all the errors.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_eStore_ngg_add_to_cart() in /hermes/waloraweb065/b2305/pow.vega2000/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/eStore-nextgen-gallery-addon/view/gallery-wp-eStore-auto-addtocart.php on line 67January 24, 2013 at 9:15 am #53321PeterMember
You should not get that error. Please load a fresh copy of the eStore plugin
Let me know how you go after that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.