June 20, 2010 at 2:37 pm #1396
Hey folks … I have upgraded to the v3.0 of WP and when I activate the eStore plugin I get this error …
The plugin generated 1156 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
Just to let you know. I removed the plugin and any instance of it in my DB and reinstalled, but still the same message.
I am running v126.96.36.199
CheersJune 20, 2010 at 4:58 pm #21893
Update: I have been trying to figure this out and the one issue that I have seen, which I feel is in relations to the error messages about is, all the contents within the “auto responder” folder does not upload at all. I have uploaded it in the .zip format, as well as the unzipped via my FTP … I get the same result for both. Hope this helps.
CheersJune 21, 2010 at 12:43 am #21894amin007Participant
I suspect somehow during transfer some files got corrupted (It can happen if you do not do the file transfer in binary mode).
We will send you a fresh copy of the plugin… upload it using the WordPress’s plugin upload function and let us know how it went.June 21, 2010 at 12:30 pm #21895
Hey amin007 … excellent, that worked perfect! Thanks very much for your help.
CheersJuly 6, 2010 at 3:49 pm #21896michellexMember
I’m having the exact same issue, only it’s 1190 characters, after upgrading to WP 3. I’m using WP eStore version v3.4.1. I’ve also tried uploading via FTP and got the same thing.July 6, 2010 at 11:51 pm #21897IvyMember
Hi, I sent you an email regarding the update. Please let me know if you do not receive this email.July 9, 2010 at 7:30 pm #21898adherentMember
I’ve got the same problem. I’m using WP 3 on mac OS X 6.4 and estore v2.8.6. It also appears I’m out of the update loop. How do I get updates when they come out?July 9, 2010 at 11:49 pm #21899wpCommerceModerator
Please follow this forum post on how to get update-July 10, 2010 at 5:02 pm #21900adherentMember
Thank you wpCommerce for the link.October 1, 2011 at 10:34 am #21901DMartinMember
I just updates to the latest version of Affiliate Platform and activating gave the message as above
The plugin generated 344 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
Do I need to download it again or is this a minor issue that is no worry – the plugin appears to be working but I want to be sure nothing else will be affected by the issue.
The site is http://www.studythebiblenow.comOctober 1, 2011 at 11:16 pm #21902adminKeymaster
Try deactivating it again and then reactivate it and see if the error is still there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.