July 22, 2010 at 2:19 am #1532
Thought it best to join forum finally!
WordPress 2.9.2 with plugin version v5.0.7
Have developed this issue all of a sudden when trying to save or modify “manage content protection” at top of page, been using plugin for a while with no problem.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emmanu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-eMember/eMember_membership_level_menu.php on line 32
1. Even though I grant members access to pages, they have access blocked.
Cannot see why it started this, have not added any new plug ins lately or really changed anything, all has been well for a while.July 22, 2010 at 5:00 am #22647IvyMember
Hi, I believe you may need an update for your eMember. Please see the following post on how updates work:July 22, 2010 at 6:21 am #22648
Easy fix, have sent the request and paypal emailJuly 22, 2010 at 8:11 am #22649IvyMember
I just sent you the update let me know how it goes.July 22, 2010 at 10:24 am #22650
Have done the upgrade, the error Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emmanu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-eMember/eMember_membership_level_menu.php on line 32 has gone from the protection page.
However I still cannot view paid content when I am logged in as a paid member.
Not sure what it is as I have not made any major changes.
I suspect that it may maybe something to do with the DUAL wp user and eMember, as when I go to log out it logs me out as a wp user/ not a eMember.
Very confused?? what do I do??July 22, 2010 at 1:47 pm #22651amin007Participant
I suspect that in the “Membership Level” you have the “Access To” fields marked cross for the content. Remember if you have globally turned off access to the content from the membership level then the more specific protection from the “Manage Content Protection” section won’t give access.
So can you please tell me what you have in the “Access To” field of the membership level in question?
Don’t forget to watch the 5th video from this page to learn more on how to use content protection properly:July 23, 2010 at 3:33 am #22652
Have double checked the settings you have suggested in Manage Levels/Manage Content Protection.
All looks fine, the thing that has confused me is that really no settings have been changed from when I first did the setup about 6 months ago.
1. When I log in as a paid member using the side bar widget it logs me in as a “subscriber”, but the paid content I cannot get access to.July 23, 2010 at 6:26 am #22653
Finally found the issue, it is the plug in (podpress Version 22.214.171.124) that is causing the login issue with e-Member.
Have deactivated the podpress plug in for now, and will workout what to do.
Sorry for wasting your time, Just could could not work out what/which issue was.
MichaelJuly 23, 2010 at 7:16 am #22654
Just noted on podpress web site that there was an update lately to podpress 8.71 that can affect eMember log in.
8.8 – 2007-12-08 – (archive) [Downloads: 97998]
* Fixed: Resetting to defaults (hopefully fixed) – seek3r
* Updated: GETID3 lib I use for handling various data from media files
* Fixed: Size and duration detection
8.7 – 2007-11-27 – (archive) [Downloads: 5906]
* Fixed: Problem with file upload images, as well as other post images being messed up by podpress – seek3r
* Added: Support for WP password protected pages
* Added: Options for choosing the 1pixelout (classic) player
* Fixed: A number of podango related bugs
* Added: Podango admin page which has feature to sync up your existing posts with podango hosted file urls
* Added: Support youtube videos. Just give a youtube video link and podpress will figure out the rest
* Fixed bug with local path detection/validationJuly 23, 2010 at 8:37 am #22655wpCommerceModerator
Nice to hear that the plugin is working fine now
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.