Forum Replies Created
the account must not switch to inactive after the membership time period but downgrade into free account , this way customer can still have access to basic account forever and can renew his premium membership if he wants
Thanks i will have a look at these links.
In fact i want the user have access until the end of the time that day paid for but also give the possibility to user after this time to acces his account even if he is not premium user, and that ‘s why your module can be good at this job.
Thanks i will come back if i still have troubles
Hello first of all, thank you for your answers, you provide really good support.
Yes as mention on your link, i have already check all these options.
1.Follow another thread i wanted to give the possibility to a user to use his membership time (month membership in my case) if he already paid the current month and choose to cancel it in middle time thrue paypal.
2. I already check “Allow Expired Account login” and i try this scenario with no luck:
As a demo user i baught a premium membership (in this exemple i set the options of the premium membership to “No Expiry or Until Cancelled “). Then i had cancel the recurring membership payment thrue paypal. But even with the option “allow expired account login” on, when i want to login into the demo account, it tell me this account is inactive.
Maybe i misunderstand something in the process? The user can access his account only if the membership is expired? not if he cancel his membership payment with paypal? but the only way to have an account expired in my case/example is to cancel manually the paypal payment right? Will it work if i put an “Expire After an Interval” in subscription duration option (like i mention in 1.)and even if an user cancel manually his reccuring payment thrue paypal during his membership?
3. Do you think your addon will be ready in less than one month? because my client want to lunch is website at the end of october ;-)it could be really nice feature in my case.
4. for the “Logout the Member After XX Minutes” in fact my problem is about the logout of wordpress system. Do you know how i can tell wordpress to logout a user in exemple after 2 hours? this way i can enter the same time in the emember options “logout the member after XX minutes.”
5. i will follow your scenario number 2 and tell you if it work in my case.
Anyway again thank you for your support
I had one more question
Let say my website sell two sort of services: premium content and a coaching service
I use a subscription button for the premium content and users pay each month with no expiry date.
And i use a subscription button (it’s tricky but this way clients can pay in 3 times or 6 times).
In a previous thread one of you told me that i can hide the subcription button of the coaching service (call partial protection and the user need to create a account first).
So starting with that informations, could you help me to achieve this:
A non register user want to buy a coaching service and want to pay in 3 times (using the subscription button) so he needs to create a free account first to achieve the payment thrue paypal (let say his email adresse for the free account is XXX@XXX.com and for his paypal is YYY@YYY.com)
10 days after this, the client (who is a bit dumb) enter the website, choose to don’t login and buy the premium content membership. He will enter his YYY@YYY.com paypal adresse as reference and emember will send an email to YYY@YYY.com to generate a new account right? But his email used to create his free emember account previously was XXX@XXX.com.
So at the end the user will have two accounts (due to his stupidity ok) but is there another way to solve this?
Like the system could send the email with the generated link but give the choice to create a new account or fuse this new membership with an account already created?
Thanks you for the idea.
Well i will try to explain as much as possible because english is not my native language.
My client have a website who contain a free blog. Everybody can access to it and it need to be register (as free account) to post a comment on article.
In the same time, he sell digitals products (like ebook and services) and want to sell membership to a premium blog section. With another plugin he will manage his customers thrue a unique private area for each of them (and it work with the basic wordpress user roles)
I don’t know where to start due to several questions and possible scenarios
– Let say a user create a free account before buying a ebook, then want to subscribe to the premium blog section. How the system will work after the paypal payment? Will it send an email with a link to create a new account like the normal process see here http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wordpress-membership/wp-emember-and-wp-estore-integration-for-membership-payment-60#!prettyPhoto (1.44min) ? or does emember will recognize that the buyer is already login and don’t generate a link to create a new one?
– Can i completly override the wordpress basic inscription (wp-login ?) and hide it in the same time and just use the emember registration process for free and premium membership?
Hope you catch my text because it’s a bit hard to explain in english
Thanks for your reply, i have another question regarding the subscription process.
Actually, if a non registrated user click on buying a subscription, the system will bring him directly to paypal (on the contrary of “add to cart” who have the option to force the user to be login to checkout). I need to know if it’s possible to force the user to register before buying a subscription, because my client (personnal trainer) must deal with lots of users and don’t want to manage manually all the registrations process after payments.
Of course i can add a conditionnal behaviour on each product page to tell wordpress to show subscription button only for registrated users but if you have easier solutions you’re welcome
Thanks you for your support
i use this thread to ask you another question:
If i have variations with subscription, no problem to add several prices as values?
– first variation : 3 months (pay in 3 times)
– second variation: 6 months (pay in 3 times) + 88 dollars for this variation.
Is the extra variation value(here 88 dollars) is add for each month on recurring payment process?