December 7, 2010 at 7:56 pm #2340
Just purchased wp pdf stamper & followed instructions for setting up with estore.
When i do a test estore sends the email with encrypted link but upon clicking link
the downloaded PDF file is not stamped in any way !
Just spent the past few hours trying different things to try & get it working but
have come unstuck.
Please can you advise me ?
LeeDecember 7, 2010 at 9:58 pm #27150
WP eStore -> Manage Products -> “Your Product” -> Edit -> AddOn Settings -> Stamp the PDF File
Please ensure the box is checked.December 7, 2010 at 10:44 pm #27151
Yes this box has been checked. I did follow instructions carefully.
LeeDecember 7, 2010 at 11:33 pm #27152amin007Participant
– Did you try a manual stamp first to make sure PDF stamper is working on your server?
– Reset the debug files then do a test transaction with debug option enabled and share the log files. This post will explain more on this:December 8, 2010 at 3:02 pm #27153
Please also ensure there are no leading or trailing spaces in the file names…December 8, 2010 at 5:43 pm #27154
I tried a manual stamp & the following error came up :-
An error occurred while trying to stamp the file!
Warning: fseek() [function.fseek]: stream does not support seeking in /home/frogpre1/public_html/studio/wp-content/plugins/wp-pdf-stamper/lib/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 0.
I also checked debug in estore but after testing again the log file was found to be empty.
LeeDecember 8, 2010 at 7:24 pm #27155vfontjrMember
I had this same error when I was testing. I changed the URL to an absolute path (/home/frogpre1/public_html/studio/<path-to-your-file>) and stamping worked. Then I changed it back to a URL, and it continued to work. Can’t explain why, just know it does.December 8, 2010 at 7:31 pm #27156December 8, 2010 at 8:29 pm #27157
Thanks vfontjr for your help.
Just tried out a manual stamp after changing URL to an absolute path & it stamped fine.
I tried using the same idea in estore to get it to stamp my encryped email link PDF document but still have the same
problem. It does not stamp the PDF document !
LeeDecember 8, 2010 at 8:35 pm #27158
I am using eStore version 3.7.1.
Could this be the problem ?
LeeDecember 8, 2010 at 10:07 pm #27159vfontjrMember
I spent much of the day troubleshooting the issue of working with manual stamp and not working with estore. My problem turned out to be a space at the end of the URL. IN eStore you have to use a real URL. If it helps, this is how I have my site configured. It works. These are the settings I changed. Everything else is the default:
1. Edit products / Digital Content Details / Digital Product URL: http://www.<your-domain>.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/downloads/<your-file>.pdf
(make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of this entry)
2. Edit products / Digital Content Details / Downloadable: Checked
3. Edit products / AddOn Settings / Stamp the PDF File: Checked
4. WP eStore Settings /AddOn Setting / WP eStore Download Manager Related / Both fields set to default (Absolute / Method 1, Fopen-8k
1. WP PDF Stamper Settings / General PDF Stamper Settings / Destination Directory of Stamped Files: http://www.<your-domain>.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-pdf-stamper/stamped-files
2. WP PDF Stamper Settings / PDF Stamper Text Format Settings / Use UTF-8 Font: Checked
3. WP PDF Stamper Settings / PDF File Security Settings / Allow Print: Checked
4. WP PDF Stamper Settings / PDF File Security Settings / Allow Copy: Checked
5. WP PDF Stamper Settings / PDF File Security Settings / Use Email as Password: CheckedDecember 9, 2010 at 5:31 pm #27160
I worked through your settings list but found only one tick box for pdf stamper due to my estore being an older version.
A short while ago I sent a request for an estore update.
Just hope this is the problem !
LeeDecember 9, 2010 at 10:09 pm #27161
You can use the automated update request system, at any time…December 12, 2010 at 10:33 am #27162
Just got the update & tested out with estore add to cart button.
The thankyou page worked great but when i checked the encrypted link
to my pdf it stamped the bottom with some missing text from address :-
licensed to michelle whitehead of ,,,.I checked the email encrypted link
and this had worked perfect with full address !.
We are almost there, just a small glitch. Here is the log file :-
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Paypal Class Initiated by 126.96.36.199
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Connection to http://www.paypal.com successfuly completed.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :IPN successfully verified.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Creating product Information to send.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Transaction Type: Shopping Cart
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Number of Cart Items: 1
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Number: 3
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Name: Ebook style 2
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Quantity: 1
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Price: 0.01
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Shipping: 0.00
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Item Currency: GBP
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Download Link :
Ebook style 2 – http://studio.frogpress.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/download.php?file=XDi4Sn8lqWwtbM921qbtUyZLObu95jfxBJRqDDOLh2KhqQ88u4dGWiQK%2FQbdCkbqJNTWiOTyc4az1pQsLiKKczVepGoCqZc5uwKvzk1XlFv3iKA4DM7Ul3GIsLRe0n%2BxDO%2FzKQ1XtgbIL2FMDEhiC%2FE%3D
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Product Email successfully sent to email@example.com.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Notify Email successfully sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Updating Products, Customers, Coupons, Sales Database Tables with Sales Data.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Products, Customers, Coupons, Sales Database Tables Updated.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Updating Affiliate Database Table with Sales Data if Using the WP Affiliate Platform Plugin.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Not Using the WP Affiliate Platform Plugin.
[12/12/2010 10:10 AM] – SUCCESS :Paypal class finished.
LeeDecember 12, 2010 at 4:13 pm #27163
So, what you are saying is that some address information that you expected to be stamped is not showing up; correct? Or is it that incorrect information is showing up in the stamped file?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.