July 26, 2016 at 3:31 am #57025adminKeymaster
We will most likely look at storing that customer ID value with the eStore’s transaction data.July 26, 2016 at 4:17 pm #57026
Will you be considering the use of that ID for future purchases?August 2, 2016 at 4:39 pm #57027
Any thoughts on using the stored customer ID for future purchases?August 3, 2016 at 5:01 am #57028adminKeymaster
Nope, we won’t do that. We will ONLY save that ID but we won’t use it for a another charge as it doesn’t work for our plugin. We offer fast and anonymous checkout so it won’t work out for us.August 3, 2016 at 5:01 pm #57029
Ok, thanks. Please, let me know where you are storing it and when that’s done so I can grab a new copy of the plugin and use it if needed.August 16, 2016 at 4:39 pm #57030
Checking to see if there are any updates to the ID being saved (and where it is being saved). Thanks.August 17, 2016 at 6:23 am #57031
@Robert, We have a version ready for testing. I have sent you a copy via email. Let me know if you don’t receive it.August 17, 2016 at 4:51 pm #57032
Ok, thanks. Went in my spam folder, so I just found it. Will start testing later today. Can you tell me where the ID is being saved?August 17, 2016 at 11:16 pm #57033
You can edit an order and find the Stripe Customer ID at the bottom of the page.August 18, 2016 at 2:39 am #57034
Just deactivated my old version, deleted it, added the new one and upon activation I receive this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/realsol5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-payment-gateway/wp_pg_debug_handler.php on line 1
Really not sure what the problem was here. When I looked at the file, it looked like there were no line breaks, so the first comment (// Timestamp) on “line 10” actually commented out the rest of the code. I deleted just that file and transferred it manually several times and nothing worked.
Finally, I manually copied the proper code and resaved the file. It activate ok. Now on to testing the new feature.August 28, 2016 at 6:16 pm #57035
Sorry it’s taken me a while…got pulled off on some other items. Finished my initial testing and new code looks good except for the above problem. Thanks again for the great update!August 29, 2016 at 1:10 am #57036
I don’t see this issue on our development site. Did you do a fresh install via the plugins uploader? Did you edit any file or change the formatting?August 29, 2016 at 1:35 am #57037
I was sent a copy via email, so I used that copy. Deactivated then deleted old copy, then copied in new version from email and activated it.
That’s when I saw the error. Didn’t edit or change anything.
To fix it, I had to manually copy the proper code and resave the file.August 30, 2016 at 1:41 am #57038
I just sent you another copy. Please install this version and see how it goes.August 30, 2016 at 3:43 am #57039
Downloaded and extracted plugin that was emailed.
Deactivated old plugin, then deleted it.
Checked to make sure directory was gone.
Copied over to website.
Tried to activate and received the same error in the same file.
Looking at the file on my webserver, it looked like there were no line breaks, so the first comment (// Timestamp) on “line 10” actually commented out the rest of the code. The file on my computer didn’t look like this. Opened the file on my computer and then opened the file from the webserver. Manually copied code from file on my computer to file on webserver and resaved the file on webserver.
No other file had this problem.
Seems very odd.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.