September 7, 2011 at 9:14 pm #4264blazeinternetMember
I have two different payment processors,
One is authorize.net and the second is paypal.
I’d like to be able to do the following things, can you please help.
1. I would like the cart to show both the payment methods available at the same time. I don’t care how this is accomplished so much, but I want them to be able to see, without using the dropdown that they can purchase with either regular credit card or paypal.
If I can’t do that then I need to do the following (please answer these questions too even if you can help me with #1 above, as I may still need this info)
2. Right now Paypal is the default in the payment method dropdown, how do I change this to authorize.net.
3. In the dropdown, I’d like to change the name of Authorize.net to just say “credit card”
thanksSeptember 7, 2011 at 9:29 pm #36409blazeinternetMember
one more thing, I’d like to use a different button for authorize.net, where would I change the code to do that?
thanksSeptember 8, 2011 at 2:43 am #36410adminKeymaster
1. You can’t change the payment option dropdown in eStore (eStore needs to have a drop down option to maintain the current look and structure of the shopping cart).
2. This will need some custom coding. You can contact us here for a custom quote:
3. You can change the text in the language file. This post will explain:
4. Simply overwrite the current Authorize.net checkout button image in the “images” directory of the plugin.October 18, 2012 at 11:16 pm #36411artyarty1Member
I would also like to have both payment buttons listed at the same time. What difference does it make if both check out buttons are showen at the same time side by side? I would think that there is coding associated with each button that takes it to the proper processing gateway. Like most people who work on the internet I assume everyone is a moron and therefore isn’t smart enough to select between processors. I think it looks really nice when you see all payment buttons laid out on other sites and people can pick the one you like, paypal, auth, gpay, amazon etc. If this is a coding issue, I have programmers to do it all for me.
Thanks!October 20, 2012 at 9:46 pm #36412morleyMember
I agree that having multiple payment buttons showing together would be a nice feature. Since PayPal is the default, some people may not like that and turn back without even noticing that there are other options. I started a thread about this a couple days ago:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.