May 23, 2013 at 7:53 pm #9127jimmy-georgeMember
I am successfully using emember at [http://goo.gl/L0qd1] where it does membership processing for a professional organization.
Now we are looking at getting everyone a membership certificate that has their names and membership details like member since and the like. Following are my questions:
1) If I buy pdf stamper and install it, will I be to have this functionality where members can download their certificates as a pdf file with their name and dates ?
2) What all values from emember can I have on the pdf ?
3) is it possible to stamp the main body content of the pdf rather than the footer because I would need it in the centre and with a bigger font size.
4) This obviously will be a free download and how would I go about that ?May 24, 2013 at 12:53 am #55821IvyMember
1. Note the PDF Stamper is made to stamp the header or footer. You would need to manually off-set this to stamp the document somewhere else. You can use the distance field to do that. This setting is also a global setting so this means every document will be stamped in the same place.
2. You would need to be using the eStore, eMember and PDF Stamper plugins.
When using this combination you can stamp the members details that are outlined here:
3. See number 1. You can change the font size in the PDF Stamper.
4. When using the eStore, eMember and PDF Stamper you will have this option.
When a logged in member of WP eMember plugin uses this button to download the the file it will stamp it using the details from eMember’s member info and serve the download.January 28, 2014 at 8:35 pm #55822tim lowryMember
I would like to do the same thing. I already own pdf stamper so that I can stamp my e-books. Do I need to purchase another license to stamp a different way? I need to stamp 2 ways. one for the ebook in the footer and 1 for the certificate somewhere in the middle of the page. how can I do this?January 28, 2014 at 8:49 pm #55823wzpModerator
You can only have 1 copy of the PDF Stamper plugin installed on your site (technical limitation). What you are asking is whether or not it’s possible to have selectable stamping settings on a per-product basis. Right now, there is no such capability. Perhaps @admin can be persuaded to add this as a feature.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.