Tagged: Pay Per Lead after Sale
July 27, 2010 at 5:20 am #1566MutiaraMember
I have several questions in regards to setting up a pay per lead using the affiliate platform? I understand from your website (http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wordpress-affiliate/how-to-capture-leads-using-the-wp-affiliate-platform-215) that I need to capture the lead so that I know who originally referred the lead to me and this would allow me to award the appropriate commission later.
1) Can I use the “Fast and Secure Contact Form” contact form instead of the “Contact Form 7” to capture the lead to be able to integrate the affiliate platform?
2) How do I manually award commission once I get revenue from the lead? Is that what awarding commission via HTTP Get or Post is for?
MutiaraJuly 27, 2010 at 11:11 am #22814amin007Participant
1) You can use any contact form plugin to do this as long as you understand the concept and add the necessary coding to the plugin. It’s impossible for me to have work instructions for every contact from plugins out there so I chose one of the most popular one.
2) You can add manual commission through the “Sale Data” menu of the affiliate plugin. Thee is a section for adding manual commission on that page.July 15, 2013 at 4:51 pm #22815enjoyintMember
Hello , I just bought the plugin. Thanks, it looks nice how it works.
About contact form 7, I have it work to capture lead info.
But I have problem with the Pay per lead:
I followed all steps, to include code in footer.php but the script seems to affect my theme functionality for java functions.
Besides the theme problems, it did record the form submission as captute lead alright but it does not assign the commission for the pay per lead action.
Can you help me please to make it work so affiliates are paid for every lead submmission?
How should i set $3 us for the lead commission?
Thanks in advanceJuly 16, 2013 at 12:40 am #22816adminKeymaster
Which one of the following integration option are you using?
1) Pay Per Lead (gives commission automatically every time an affiliate gives you a lead):
2) Capture Leads Only (you capture the lead so you can sell to them later and award the appropriate commission later):July 17, 2013 at 5:29 pm #22817enjoyintMember
The capture leads only works fine, ok.
The pay per lead model is not working.
is not possible then to use both together?
maybe that is the issue.July 18, 2013 at 12:30 am #22818adminKeymaster
You can use both if you want to but generally if you give the commission for just sending the lead then you actually don’t need to capture the lead (because you already paid for this lead).
So a business usually uses one or the other method. However, you should be able to use both if you want to. If the pay per lead option is not working then I will take a look at your setup and see where things could be going wrong. I sent you an email to get access to the site so I can check it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.