April 22, 2012 at 2:38 am #6150DMartinMember
I have read through a few threads but couldn’t quite get clear on this. I have a membership site that I use your suite of plugins to administer, and they are awesome thanks. this nclides an affiliate scheme using the aff platform
I also want to add the option for certain affiliates to opt for a Clickbank version of the product as I know that many affiliates will only work through CB.
Ok, with that said, what is the best way to do this?
I see that here is a simple set up integrating an emember membership level with a CB button. His is plain and easy.
I want to sell a monthly subscription at approx $25 per month. My real question is what will will happen if someone signs up and then cancels their subscription? Will emember know of this and cancel their membership automatically or is this not possible?
Thanks as always for your exceptional support.April 23, 2012 at 3:55 am #44334
The current ClickBank integration of eMember doesn’t cater for recurring/subscription payments. It is on my to do list to extent the ClickBank integration to handle the recurring payment options too. I will send you an update when I am finished adding this option (this should be completed within a week).May 19, 2012 at 11:57 am #44335DMartinMember
Hi there, is the Clickbank subscription integration complete yet? I have my school approved with CB on a subscription basis, but obviously I am keen to know how this will link in with the WP plugins of yours that are basically running the whole site.May 20, 2012 at 4:27 am #44336
Yes, it is now possible to integrate eMember with ClickBank subscription/recurring payment. Please get a new build of the eMember plugin from here:
Then use the updated documentation to complete the integration:February 28, 2013 at 9:00 am #44337LouisaMember
I am unclear about the membership registration flow with clickbank. I only have one page – the pitch page – which proposes the membership (there’s only one).I dont want a join us or a join-us/registration page; or at least the registration page should only activate on clickbank payment. Can you confirm the following:
1. I can update the join-us URL in the page/form settings to the home page (pitch page)and this will have no knock on effect to any other functionality.
2. I can make my thank you page the registration page with appropriate short code and this will not have a knock on effect to any other functionality.
The flow should be:
1. home page >>>customer clicks buy now button gets redirected to clickbank.
2. payment processed through clickbank ‘talks to’ wp emember through the ipn/secret key and attributes online knowledge pro membership status
3. registration page accessed through thank you link
What I dont get with this, is that the registration is normally the prerequisite to the membership. Can you help clarify? Thanks
LouisaFebruary 28, 2013 at 11:48 pm #44338wpCommerceModerator
Hi, you should be able to customize the join-us URL without affecting the functionality of eMember. There are a few different ways you can setup a membership flow. Have you read the following documentation?March 1, 2013 at 3:13 am #44339
Please read this documentation so you know what to expect in terms of the registration flow:
Lets say you are using “Member Signup Scenario 1”.
1) Your “Join us” page can be any page where the customer can go and see what the offer it. So yes it can be your pitch page/home page.
2) If you have created the clickbank purchase button using the following documentation then, after the customer makes a payment, he will get an email from the eMember plugin telling them to click on an unique link to complete the registration.
The user clicks that link and will be brought to the registration page. Once he fills in the required details the registration will be complete and the can log into the site as a member
3) On you “Thank You” page, you could explain to your customer what to expect next. For example: tell them to check their inbox and click on the unique link to complete the registration.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.