- This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Support site for Tips and Tricks HQ premium products
Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › WP eStore Tweaks › Manual checkout to send-out Purchase Email
Tagged: customer email, free download, manage customers, Manual Checkout, md5, stats
Okay added this option. Now you can check the “Send Product Download Links in the Email ” option from the manual checkout settings that will force the plugin to send the download links in the email when checking out via manual checkout. I have send you an update.
Nice work! The new “Send Product Download Links in the Email” feature works perfectly.
I have two questions:
1. Will this feature be included in new public upgrades to the plugin, so that when I upgrade in the future, this feature will still be there?
2. Like the previous poster, I also want these transactions to appear in “Stats” and “Manage Customers”. Can you help me make this happen?
Thanks again for your great support.
2. This option is already there… just check the “Automatically Update Customer & Products Database” option from the manual checkout settings.
The “Enable Transaction Result Display” feature is not working. I followed the instructions here http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/ecommerce/wp-estore-instant-digital-product-delivery-499.
Is “Enable Transaction Result Display” supposed to work with manual checkout?
“Is “Enable Transaction Result Display” supposed to work with manual checkout?” – Nope, the product links are only displayed after payment verification. In manual checkout process eStore has no way of verifying the payment.