February 2, 2012 at 12:06 am #5456workhorseMember
when purchasing an item and after suppling all the necessary data and hitting the transaction button I get this on the collect details page
Error! City, State, Country data is missing! Cannot track Google Analytics without these data.
Fatal error: Class ‘MCAPI’ not found in /home/content/50/8858750/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/eStore_auto_responder_handler.php on line 45
however the transaction does go throung to paypay. The rest of the wordpress page doew not load on this error and I don’t get moved along to the thank you page.
Really searched to see if this was already covered somewhere. Thank you
JasonFebruary 2, 2012 at 12:49 am #41521workhorseMember
update – we turned off the mailchimp autoresonder and the transaction goes through to the thank you page now even thoug it does hang for a second and you can still see some errors registering. Here is the anayltics code from the thank you page.
// Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast v4.2.3 | http://yoast.com/wordpress/google-analytics/
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
I am not finding the product info ‘_addTrans’ that I see in other peoples anayltic data from the page source on their thank you pages. We are using the paypal pro gate way and I have gone down the check list of things we should have done.
– I do have an Analytics account working properly.
– I do have installed Yoast’s Google Analytics For WordPress plugin.
– I do have E-Commerce Tracking enabled in my Analytics account.
– I have checked the “Enable Google Analytics Tracking” checkbox in the setting menu of the WP eStore plugin.
– I do have “Auto Return” turned ON in my Paypal profile.
– I give Google Analytics plenty of time – this last one seems unnecessary since I believe the error is keeping any data from even going to analytics.
Thank you and please let me know what other info to get you to help me work this out.
JasonFebruary 2, 2012 at 5:01 am #41522adminKeymaster
The errors on the page is related to your other post here:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.