Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › Fancy product display for Authorize.net recurring / subscription payment
- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by premierweb.
January 5, 2015 at 5:54 am #12003
I have set up Authorize.net recurring billing (subscriptions) on a number of products.
All of the products on this website are listed on only one page – some are ‘Buy Now’ products and some are ‘Subscribe’ products.
They must all look the same, however I am having issues with making the Subscription products look the same as the Buy Now products.
Here are the shortcodes I’ve used:
For the ‘Buy Now’ products: [wp_eStore_category_products_fancy id=1 style=1 order=1 show_price=0]
For the Recurring / Subscription Products, I tried:
1. [wp_pg_eStore_subscription_button id=”9″ gateway=”auth_arb”] – this only shows the product options and its subscribe button. I need it to show the product thumbnail, product title, product price, product options and the subscribe button (just like the ‘Buy Now’ products shortcode does above)
2. [wp_eStore_subscribe_fancy id=9 gateway=”auth_arb”] – this shows the correct ‘fancy’ product display, however, the subscribe button takes you to paypal. Payments should be taken by Authorize.net
Can you please let me know which code I should use in order to display the Subscription products in the same ‘fancy’ style as the Buy Now products?
Thanks!January 5, 2015 at 6:16 am #67775wpCommerceModerator
Hi, you can follow this example to show ARB subscription button using a fancy display:
https://support.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forums/topic/estore-authorizenet-subscription-not-workingJanuary 5, 2015 at 8:18 am #67776
Thanks for this information.
I have set up the following shortcodes:
1. [wp_eStore_fancy_display id=”9″ type=”3″ style=”1″ gateway=”auth_arb”] – this still directs to paypal.
2. [wp_pg_eStore_subscription_button id=”9″ gateway=”auth_arb”] – this directs to the correct page where you fill in your billing and shipping details.
Any further advice?
I have cleared the cache (Ctrl F5), but this didn’t help. I am using Chrome.
ThanksJanuary 5, 2015 at 10:30 am #67777wpCommerceModerator
Could you provide a link to the page in question?January 5, 2015 at 10:57 am #67778
Here is the link – [http://www.rewildingaustralia.com.au/donations/]
Can you please block out this link in this forum so no one else can see it?
ThanksJanuary 5, 2015 at 10:51 pm #67779
I have updated the WP estore plugin and the subscribe buttons are working now (i.e. directing to AUthorize.net), however, the thank you page URL is still not the https version.
As mentioned, the Return URL (Thank You Page URL) is set to [https://www.rewildingaustralia.com.au/thank-you-for-your-donation/]
Any idea how this can be fixed?
ThanksJanuary 5, 2015 at 11:28 pm #67780adminKeymaster
Edit that product and make sure you haven’t specified a different thank you page URL in that product’s configuration (eStore allows you to specify a different return page URL on a per product basis also).January 6, 2015 at 5:12 am #67781
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.