September 24, 2014 at 4:57 pm #11509
Is there is a way in the estore plug-in I can reward percentage his purchase amount and he can use for his next purchase?September 24, 2014 at 5:04 pm #65616wzpModerator
You can use this addon to automagically generate and email coupons to customers, whenever they make a purchase:September 24, 2014 at 6:13 pm #65617
This is not the one I am looking for, I wish my customer can accumulate their point and free to decide when and how much they want to use for specific purchase.September 24, 2014 at 11:37 pm #65618
Do you mean something like the following?September 25, 2014 at 2:32 am #65619
not what I think, My reward system work as followiing,
If a product assign reward value of 10% product price, After customer made purchase customer receive 10% sell price points. customer can accumulate his/her reward point until oneday he/she decide to use as part or whole payment for some productsSeptember 25, 2014 at 4:11 am #65620
We don’t have a system like that unfortunately.September 25, 2014 at 4:52 am #65621
Does it possible to create an addon for reward point?September 25, 2014 at 3:46 pm #65622wzpModerator
Anything is possible. But doing so involves a high level of complexity; worthy of being called a plugin unto itself.
Such a plugin would require the following minimum characteristics:
- Keep track of customer account “credits,” and have the necessary means to secure the bookkeeping.
- Provide payment gateway functionality, with the ability to split totals between credits and remaining totals.
- Invoke “regular” payment gateways for totals not covered by credits.
- Ability to handle refunds.
And probably a few other things as well.
Perhaps, for now, you could add this request to our eStore “Wish List” and we may revisit this in the future:September 25, 2014 at 5:12 pm #65623
I was thinking the easy way is
1) to modify the affiliate let it to offer credit to affilite himself.
2) at the check out process make available credit(affiliate reward) an option for substract the amount from total
3) just calculate the remaining cost for payment gateway
4) I am not worry about refundSeptember 26, 2014 at 6:11 am #65624
You are basically saying that let the users checkout with their credit from the affiliate commission?September 26, 2014 at 7:35 pm #65625
Yes That is what I think of a simplify solution but how to make it happen?September 27, 2014 at 1:52 am #65626
It will need a custom development job. Use the following form to get in touch:October 6, 2014 at 12:27 am #65627
submitted my request to need-custom-work-done but not receive any respond yet.
Anyone can tell me ususally how long I can get respond from it
ThanksOctober 6, 2014 at 9:40 pm #65628
I don’t see anything from your email address. Did you use your registered email address when submitting the form [firstname.lastname@example.org]?October 6, 2014 at 10:16 pm #65629
I submitted agaian please check if you can find it by the email [email@example.com]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.