July 21, 2013 at 7:59 pm #9367
I’m using your great plugin in the following link:
And I couldn’t manage to adapt the .css to be showing 2 products in each row, instead of 1 product each like it is right now — even though the width is 250px and there is enough place in the text area.
Within the page edit, that’s the code I’m using:
RonJuly 21, 2013 at 8:24 pm #56730
Also, I couldn’t figure out how to move the “quantity” text to be aligned right with the input box, see screenshot below:
I’d appreciate your assistance.
Many thanks!July 22, 2013 at 1:17 am #56731adminKeymaster
I think you are trying to do a grid display. Place your products that you want to show on that page in a category then use the category shortcode with a grid based product template (fancy 3, fancy 5, fancy 6, fancy 13).
The folloiwng post will explain how to do that:July 25, 2013 at 10:06 pm #56732
We’re currently using fancy 13, this is the edit page text:
[wp_eStore_fancy13 id=1][wp_eStore_fancy13 id=2]
We simply want to have two products in 1 line, attached the before picture we currently have in our shop and the result we’re looking for (after).
Here is the link for our shop page:
I was trying to modify some of the .css code with no success, a product always takes one full line for some reason.
I hope that is more clean now, looking forward to have your assistance.
EliranJuly 26, 2013 at 7:12 am #56733adminKeymaster
Hi Eliran, I don’t know what CSS tweaks you have done so far so lets wipe that out and start for beginning.
Here is what need to do:
1) Deactivate and delete the currently installed copy of the extra shortcodes addon.
2) Download a fresh new copy of the extra shortcodes addon from here:
3) Install and activate it
4) Create an eStore category from the “Categories” menu.
5) Edit product ID 1 and 2 then apply the category you created in step 4 to these two products.
6) Lets say the ID of the category you created in step 5 is “1”. So now enter the following shortcode on your page:
[wp_eStore_category_products_fancy id=1 style=13]
Do exactly what I told you above then tell me how you go.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.