Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › estore emember squeeze form
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by admin.
December 13, 2015 at 4:52 am #12780
1) I want to create a Learn More CTA squeeze form to the unregistered that once filled unlocks an encrypted page (and redirects) (rather than a download pdf which is not dynamic and can be spread about) while also adding the user to lowest level membership which includes level specific newsletter subscription – I guess I should include further opt in for this / suggestions on how to do all of this in a nice way.
2) I would also Like to do this but with specific member level, essentially getting the basic level user to self upgrade based on their content selection.
Ive been searching the forums for how to do it but there are just so many shortcodes etc.
Please provide the best way to do this.
Currently my thinking is by using this
How to Make a Squeeze Page Using the WordPress eStore Plugin
But how to deliver encrypted link instead of a download as well as creating the member im a bit stuck on.
I also looked at the below link for part 2 – but why put the link in an email if not necessary (gives them time to go and do other things and forget – or get lost in other emails).
Also I like the idea of doing it as a text link rather than a button.December 13, 2015 at 1:06 pm #72089wzpModerator
Perhaps you want to use eStore’s APR protection feature?
Authenticated Page Redirect (APR) will allow you to distribute, via your squeeze page, expiring access to protected content.December 14, 2015 at 11:10 am #72090
How, I have not been able to implement this.
Perhaps I missed a step, please walk me though it.
The problem im having is that the squeeze form submission is not adding to membership level necessary to view the apr page.
What should I check?December 14, 2015 at 8:04 pm #72091
They can view the apr page, however I would like the downloader to be added to a membership group automatically.
Can this be done.December 14, 2015 at 8:17 pm #72092wzpModerator
…I would like the downloader to be added to a membership group automatically.
Does this mean you want them to be able to sign up for a free/upgraded membership; when:
December 14, 2015 at 8:38 pm #72093
- They submit the squeeze form?
* That’s kinda asking for trouble, since there’s nothing to keep someone from typing “email@example.com” 1,000 times into your squeeze form.
- Be able to signup for a membership level, after they visit the APR page?
* You can either have a link, or even some PHP code, on the APR page; that will do this for you.
I see your point (1.)
OK so could i put the registration from for the specific level within the [/wp_eStore_APR] tags?
Regarding the APR submission, does it have to be distributed by email …… I’d just like the user to be redirected to the APR protected page because the email is slow, I had to wait an hour for it.December 14, 2015 at 11:38 pm #72094adminKeymaster
Yes, you can use any shortcode inside the APR protected shortcode.
The actual item of the squeeze form is always delivered via the email. That is the only reason the user will enter their correct email address in a squeeze form. If you could get the item without entering a valid email address, it wouldn’t be a squeeze form anymore. Email sent by the plugin is instant. It should arrive in your inbox instantly too (I Know it does because it is used on thousands of sites where it works correctly). If your emails are taking 1 hour to arrive then you have a different issue (email delivery related) on your server (thats not the fault of the plugin).
- They submit the squeeze form?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.