March 28, 2016 at 2:45 am #13379onehourfitMember
Configuration: Emember using Estore product with membership id.
Setting everything up now with Emember. No membership pages are available to public yet until I set it all up. WordPress 4.4.2
1. Using Estore for new product creation and membership id from Emember referenced in “Add/Edit Products”, if it is set up as a paypal “subscription”, will monthly recurring happen for the membership?
2. Will this take care of all of the Emember registration links and account setup for member while product created in Estore?
3. Since I have Mad Mimi autoresponder tied to the new Estore product, will that be sufficient for list integration even though Emember is not natively integrated since membership created at Estore and referenced? I ask because products currently created in Estore work with Mad Mimi.
4. With Estore being the primary product creation, will auto-upgrading be okay as far as billing continuing for member profile and account in Emember, or will I be creating problems?
5. Is there a way to integrate shortcode for new Estore membership referenced in the Emember Pricing Table plugin downloaded from AddOn Area? I attempted to place in button box and received 404 error. Or will I have to design my own membership options table? The shortcodes work if I simply place them on a page and not inside the pricing table form field.
Thanks for any responses.
James.March 28, 2016 at 3:50 am #72897adminKeymaster
4) Yes. Auto upgrade will take place as long as the member’s account is active. In your case as long as that user’s subscription payment is active. The plugin will invalidate the account automatically if the subscription is cancelled or PayPal fails to charge the account. When this happens the auto upgrade will stop. The user won’t be able to view any protected content when the account is not active so the auto upgrade won’t matter for that user at that stage anyway.
5) The price table plugin accepts URL link for payment. So use the following feature of eStore:
You can use any pricing table solution/design you want on your membership join page.March 28, 2016 at 6:17 am #72898onehourfitMember
Thank you. Those are the exact answers I was hoping for. Please close topic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.