Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › Embed mp3 preview in the fancy view or on nextgen gallery?
Tagged: embed mp3, mp3 preview, pre play
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by amin007.
May 15, 2010 at 3:43 am #1203evenfellMember
I just bought the program, and it is totally awesome.
It has some great potensial.
What I really would like to see improved is the way the products (using shortcodes) integrates/looks into/on a post or a page.
By using the fancy view it embeds the text, the picture and the buy now (or add to cart button), put it does nothing with the audio mp3 preview.
I am planning to sell downnloadable mp3, both single and album.
Is it possible in some way to:
1. Embed the mp3 player into the fancy view
2. Make the mp3 player preview a song using nextgen gallery (eiter hoover over or the picture beeing start and stop?)
3. Possible to get a more streamlined presentation when adding several songs on one page, showing something like this (in a table of some sort)
4. Is it possible to use a smaller mp3 player todo the above?May 15, 2010 at 8:50 am #20521amin007Participant
Yep, you can embed a mp3 preview inside the fancy display. All you have to do is use a shortcode that embeds the mp3 preview in the “Product Description” field of the product.
Not all Audio Player plugins use a proper WordPress shortcode… I have added a shortcode for the WP Audio Player plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/audio-player/) that you can use in the description field to embed a mp3 preview.
You will find all the info at the following URL (see the “More Shortcodes and Function References” section):
http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/ecommerce/wp-estore-shortcodes-and-functions-reference-460May 15, 2010 at 5:17 pm #20522evenfellMember
Thanks, but where do you put the extra downloadable codes?
I just unzipped them into wp-content/plugins/wpcart
It does not seem to work
I have this code
How is it supposed to look?
I must certainly do something wrong.
Where do I put the extra codes in order for them to work?May 16, 2010 at 12:42 am #20523amin007Participant
The extra shortcodes plugin is just an ordinary plugin. You install it the same way any wordpress plugin is installed (upload the files to “wp-content/plugins” directory).
There is an even easier way to install a plugin through WordPress’s plugin upload feature. Please view the installation video from the following page to learn how to install a plugin from the WordPress dashboard:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.