Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › Bulk/batch delete product ID's
Tagged: delete products
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by admin.
October 26, 2012 at 12:55 pm #7751ReneMember
Is there a way to batch/bulk delete product ID’s. I imported 700 products that are no longer required. To keep my products manageble I wonder if I can batch delete them?
ThanksOctober 27, 2012 at 5:25 am #50758adminKeymaster
I have been meaning to add an option for this. Anyway, you can do this from your PHPMyAdmin. The following video tutorial should help:
How to Easily Import or Export any of Your WordPress Database Table Content
Once you learn how to use PHPMyAdmin, you will be able to delete lot of product entries from eStore’s product database table easily. You will need to look in the “wp_eStore_tbl” table in your PHPMyAdmin.November 23, 2012 at 2:45 pm #50759ReneMember
Thank you, I have once deleted a DB by accident and lost my website. I know its silly but we are just humans and humans make mistakes. I have learned my lesson. I’d rather wait for a “delete in bulk” feature on a future release before I mess around with the PHPMyAdmin.May 8, 2019 at 12:23 am #50760adminwvgsParticipant
The Manage Products page Bulk Actions->Delete function fails if the products are in a category.
Actually it looks successfully but the wp_eStore_cat_prod_rel_tbl entries for the deleted products are not removed.
Deleting a single product with the Edit Delete does remove the rel_tbl entry.
1. Have at least 3 products and assign each of them to a category (assumed to be id=1 for the following)
2. Create a page to display all the products in the category using the shortcode: [wp_eStore_category_products:category_id:1:end]
3. Go to the page to see the 3 products.
4. Go to the admin Manage Products page and select 2 of the 3 products.
5. Apply the Bulk Delete
6. The products will disappear as expected.
7. Go to the page to see the remaining 1 product.
You will see php errors because the deleted products are are still in the category table but no longer in the product table!May 8, 2019 at 5:16 am #50761adminKeymaster
Thank you for reporting this bug. I have fixed it and sent you an updated copy of the plugin.
You can do the following to remove any orphaned category data in the table. Go to the following admin interface of the plugin:
WP eStore -> Admin Functions
Then Click on the following button:
Resync Products and Category Relations Table
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.