February 14, 2014 at 12:01 am #10459
First off, I am very familiar with your product as I have been using it for around 3 years for several clients.
I am getting a 404 error page when trying to checkout. Currently setup to use authorize.net ONLY (new site).
FYI: I searched the support forum and read all the related posts and and tried everything listed EXCEPT for requesting a new transaction ID (requires client to answer question) Plan to try this next, but the Trans ID I already have should be fine, thus my continued question.
WordPress Version: Using WordPress 3.8.1
Browsers used: Safari Mac & Firefox Mac & Chrome Mac all produce the same problem (listed below).
THE PROBLEM: When I add a product to the cart and hit the “Authorize.net” checkout button the following occurs.
1. When using the “Fancy Redirection” I get a white pop-over box with NO jquery spinner, just a white pop-over box and the site hangs there and never goes to Authorize.net
2. With “Fancy Redirect” UNCHECKED, it produces a 404 error page. Example: [http://theclientwebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/eStore_payment_submission.php]
3. Checked the path and the file DOES exist in the proper location, not sure why the 404 error, just not communicating with Authorize.net properly is my guess.
I initially though it was due to having the site in maintenance mode, but even after turning that off, I still had the same exact issues listed above. Not able to share the site address as it has not gone live yet.
In addition, I also made sure the Response/Receipt URLs were set up properly at Authorize.net.
Any thoughts? What should I try next?February 14, 2014 at 2:37 am #60876wpCommerceModerator
Hi, can you please enable “Alternate Redirection Method” in the eStore settings (WP eStore->Settings->Advanced Settings) and see how it goes? Also provide a link to the page where I can add a product to the shopping cart.March 1, 2014 at 8:32 pm #60877
Did that and it passed over to Authorize, but after payment, I get the following error:
“An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.”
1. Relay response at Authorize.net is: [http://theclientwebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/eStore_auth_ipn.php]
2. Receipt URL matches in Authorize.net and in WP eStore setting.
3. Debug on and there are no errors in the Debug log.
What should the “Receipt Method” at Authorize.net be? Link, Get, or Post? ** Update: I tried all three and get the same error.**
BTW, the credit card was charged each time I tested and got the error and the transactions appeared in Authorize.net account, which I then voided. I also got the order confirmation from Authorize.net, but nothing from WP eStore, either as a customer or merchant.
Any further suggestions for getting this to work?
Thanks in advance for your reply.March 1, 2014 at 10:00 pm #60878
Correcting the relay response URL fixed it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.