Tagged: WP eMember
April 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm #6125
Hello, I implemented wp-emember and it works on the first page but subsequent pages are asking to login again. Please help defenseindex.comApril 20, 2012 at 12:51 pm #44270PeterMember
Which version of eMember do you have?
Which instructions did you use to set eMember up?
Could it be that you are logging in with one membership level but then trying to access pages which do not allow that particular level?
See the eMember documentation for more info about how to protect content and pages:April 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm #44271
I followed the setup on opening wp-emember and I am using version 7.9
TamirApril 21, 2012 at 12:59 am #44272
Please do the following so I can see the behaviro:
1) Create a test membership account and share the login details.
2) Post two or three links to your protected posts/pages so I can visit those pages while logged into the site as a member.April 21, 2012 at 8:07 am #44273
Here is the link to an unprotected page that links to the three levels:
your shared account is name: emember and pass: testingApril 21, 2012 at 8:14 am #44274
When you check this, please note that you gain access to a single page only and have to re-login on every new protected page.
For example, try page 2 and 4 – both grant access to your level but you have to re-login.
You can also try one ‘business’ level account (tester // tester) to switch between levels.
Thanks – tamirApril 21, 2012 at 8:21 am #44275
ALso, I notice the login form doesn’t show on ipad!April 21, 2012 at 8:54 am #44276
On iPhone it shows the login form but doesn’t take the login data (so it doesn’t show the relevant content page)April 21, 2012 at 11:14 pm #44277
PHP Session and cookie is not working on this server. One of the following two is happening:
1. This server is not setup correctly (you will need to contact your hosting provider and tell them to fix the PHP Session issue). More details here:
2. You have a rogue plugin that is destroying your session on every page load which is making the PHP session to not work. This post will help with that:April 22, 2012 at 5:39 am #44278
Maybe its the Varnish or W3 Cache configs?April 23, 2012 at 12:06 am #44279
Do you see the same behavior after you deactivate the caching plugin?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.