Tips and Tricks HQ Support Portal › Forums › WP eStore Forum › AdSense Plugin
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 3 months ago by robertdicken.
December 15, 2009 at 12:20 am #559
I am using your AdSense Plugin and have it working with the PHP widget and would love to center it. I used the PHP code you provided on your product page for the PHP. Not knowing PHP I dont know what to add in the widget to allow it to center on my footer.
Thanks in advance for your help.December 15, 2009 at 8:13 am #16736amin007Participant
Hi, Not sure how the Adsense plugin is related to the WP eStore plugin. Am I missing something here?December 15, 2009 at 3:22 pm #16737
WOW Really? OK. Well there is not a main topic for the AsSense Plugin and I actually didnt notice I had put it in this topic till after I posted. Sorry about this and thanks for your help.December 17, 2009 at 6:19 am #16738
Well… I have been impressed with your products but if this is how you respond to your users then i will remove your products from my websites. There are people out there that care about their customers… I dont need your business. I just had a simple question… are you that cocky that you have to tell me that I posted in the wrong place and not answer my question?December 17, 2009 at 8:34 am #16739amin007Participant
LOL… I am the opposite of cocky (you should have figured it out from my other forum posts and comments reply)
Anyway, Really sorry for the misunderstanding… my apologies. When I read your reply I thought you were gonna go to the actual post of the “Adsense Plugin” and leave a comment (that’s how I support that plugin so my brain naturally assumed it):
WordPress Plugin for Simple Google Adsense Insertion/Integration
Here is why I insist on using the correct forum thread or blog post to reply to queries:
1) Other people in that forum can get easily confused thinking how this topic is relevant.
2) When you post the question/issue in the right forum thread then other people who have the same issue can easily find the solution from your replies.
3) I get hundreds of forum posts/comments/contact form submisstions/emails etc every day. I need to work very efficiently to make sure I can reply to these queries. Having everything organized help me stay efficient.
With that said, here is the answer to your original question:
There are a few ways to do this… just use normal HTML div to center a block and then use the PHP code to output the Ad.
or use something like the following:
echo '<p style="text-align: center;">';
?>December 17, 2009 at 2:25 pm #16740
Thank you for your help and I will make sure my posts are correctly placed in the future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.