January 22, 2010 at 1:13 am #681
Here are a few questions about eMember.
1. How can I rename some fields?
2. Some fields are required but I don’t want them to be. How could i change that?
3. Is there a way to add one profile pic (or a few)?
4. I’d need to be able to put a listing of each membership level on a page for everybody to see them, they can click on the names and see their profiles. Is there a tag I could use to do that?
Thank you so much!!!
ValerieJanuary 22, 2010 at 6:49 am #17421
1. Fields on what page?
2. Please state which ones and I will give you guidance
3. There is no option for a profile pic but sounds like a good idea (I will add it)
4. Nope this is not possible.January 22, 2010 at 4:52 pm #17422
The website I want to build is a community for virtual gamers. So for me the address is not important. I must be able to change the fields, add some, etc.
1. Fields in the profile. For example I do not need the address, I would rename those fields for other needs. I would need to add some text area fields too… If I use a plugin that allows me to easily add fields, could it work with eMember? If not, how could I get this with eMember?
2. The address seems to be a required field? I don’t need none of the address fields except maybe the country.
3. Yes, to add a pic would be good, and to be able to add a few pics would be even better.
4. How can other members see member’s profiles?
Thank you!January 23, 2010 at 4:32 am #17423
OK I managed not to need those changes anymore.
However the eMember plugin seems to create un bug in my template (from Studio Press).
My template shows thumbnails on the homepage, but now when the plugin is active we can see the thumbnails plus the real size pictures. Do you think something could be done to fix this?
Thank you!January 23, 2010 at 6:50 am #17424
Hi valerie, please post a link to this page so I can see the issue and see what can be done.January 23, 2010 at 4:26 pm #17425
Hello, here is the link : http://expertsoutworld.com/
Also I tried the Lost password feature and the email I received to retrieve my password was from “WordPress”. Where can I change that WordPress to my site name?
Thank you!January 23, 2010 at 11:31 pm #17426
Hmm…. this sounds weird… I will have to take a look at your site. I have sent you an email.
Regarding the from address… the following post should help:January 24, 2010 at 1:07 am #17427
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.