September 14, 2011 at 12:46 am #4310
I have many downloads that may be purchased together. Everything worked fine until I added the stamper. Now, once a purchase is made of 2 downloads, only one of the links actually appears. It shows both items, but the same link appears on both of them. I’m disabling Stamping until I can figure this out.September 14, 2011 at 3:02 am #36598
Please give the following details:
1) What versions of the plugins you are using
2) Are you using a multipart download option or a packages product option?
3) Are the PDF files inside a zip folder or they are just separate PDF files?
4) Did you see the 5th video tutorial from this page?September 14, 2011 at 1:33 pm #36599
1. Estore Version v5.9.0, Stamper Version 3.3.4, WordPress Version 3.2.1
2. It isn’t a package. They are multiple items.
3. They are separate PDF files. I tried grouping them in the past, but people can be a little dumb and didn’t understand the difference between the one grouped and one that wasn’t.
4. I have not watched it yet, but will watch it today.September 14, 2011 at 8:09 pm #36600
I actually had watched them. I just had a purchase of two downloads without the stamping feature and both links displayed properly, so it has to be the Stamper.September 15, 2011 at 1:31 am #36601
Thank you for the details. Please do the following:
1) Enable debug from eStore’s settings menu so the next time this happens we can see what the plugin exactly tried to do. This post will help you with the debug:
2) Update your PDF stamper from here (just in case):
3) Do a test transaction for that product and share the debug file.September 15, 2011 at 2:29 pm #36602
I had it enabled already. This is from the download_manager_debug file
[admin deleted debug info]September 15, 2011 at 2:30 pm #36603
By the way, please delete the previous post if there is sensitive information on it as soon as you can.September 16, 2011 at 12:52 am #36604
I need to analyze the debug thoroughly. I will update this thread when I am done (I will also delete the debug information that you shared in your previous post).September 16, 2011 at 5:10 am #36605
I have made some changes to eStore around the reuse of “already stamped copy of a file”. I added this enhancement few weeks ago to add kind of like a caching ability to improve stamping performance. I have updated the eStore plugin which should resolve the issue you are seeing.
Please get a new build of the eStore plugin from here. After the update test out the same transaction as before and let me know how it goes:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.