Yes. The eStore plugin. I have this too…
$JAMIntegrate = file_get_contents(“http://www.yourdomainname.net/affiliates/sale.php?amount=”.$paypal_amount.”&trans_id=”.$txn_id.”&custom_mid=”.$_COOKIE.””);
What would I do with it?
Here are the instructions from JROX Jam Affiliate Manager:
System Integration using a PHP script
To integrate JAM into your website / application using a PHP Script, use the following directions:
1. Your landing or thank you page must be written in PHP.
2. Click on Settings>System Integration, select PHP Script on the Integration Type drop down list.
3. Enter the variable name set by your payment processor for amount as the Sale Amount variable to use.
4. Enter the variable name set by your payment processor for transaction or order ID as the Transaction ID variable to use.
5. Enable and enter any more custom variables you want to record as specified by your payment processor. These may include product ID, customer ID, etc. You can name up to 5 different custom variables of your choice.
6. Click Save Integration Settings.
7. Open up your php landing or thank you page, and copy and paste the PHP Code into your web page. Make sure that all variables are correct.