I am still waiting amin. Would really appreciate any words from you on it. It is perfectly fine even if you say “NO” to these requests. I would not start arguing for a refund or anything like that.
just want to make sure if this combination would or can better suite to my needs even if not right now or a possible time frame. Just want to make a decision over here.
thank you very much!